X Lossless Decoder v20191004 | 8.05 MB
X Lossless Decoder (XLD) is a tool for OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various ‘lossless’ audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding. XLD supports the following formats:
Other formats supported by Libsndfile are also decodable. XLD uses not decoder frontend but library to decode, so no intermediate files are generated. All of the supported formats can be directly split with the cue sheet. XLD also supports so-called ’embedded’ or ‘internal’ cue sheet.
Currently you can choose output format from WAVE, AIFF, and Raw PCM. In addition, you can choose Ogg Vorbis (aoTuV), MPEG-4 AAC (QuickTime/CoreAudio), MP3 (LAME), Apple Lossless, and FLAC in the GUI version.
- (Ogg) FLAC (.flac/.ogg)
- Monkey’s Audio (.ape)
- Wavpack (.wv)
- TTA (.tta)
- Apple Lossless (.m4a) [10.4 and later]
- TAK (.tak) [Requires Wine]
- Shorten (.shn) [SHN v3 only]
- AIFF, WAV, etc.
- Fixed a problem that the AAC encoder plugin is not loaded on macOS Catalina
- Fixed a problem that external plugins are not loaded on macOS Catalina when they have com.apple.quarantine metadata
- Fixed a problem that PREGAP command in a cue sheet is ignored when it appears before the first FILE command
- Fixed a problem that sometimes a modifier key is not recognized when opening a folder with drag & drop operation
- Added ReplayGain scanning feature to the command-line interface
- Added option to specify a character encoding (IANA charset name) of a cue sheet to the command-line interface
- Updated FLAC to version 1.3.3
- Updated Opus to version 1.3.1
- Applied the latest bug & security fixes to LAME encoder