Swinsian 2.1.13 | 16.47 MB
Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X. I have tried about everything that I could find out there to replace iTunes. Swinsian is the one, I am not looking back. For music aficionados I think this is the best alternative to iTunes.
• It handles large music databases with ease,
• it still has the cover art display in the lower left corner that Apple removed from iTunes,
• It is quite good at finding cover artwork
• no irksome ties to the iTunes store, no telling Apple what you are listening to,
• it needs less resources than iTunes and has all the great features one can wish for in order to manage and organize music files. Features:
Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
• Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
• Watches folders for new files
• Fetches album art
• Advanced Tag Editing
• Quick control window
• Imports iTunes libraries
• Playback over AirTunes
• Duplicate finding
• Bulk tag editing with regex support
Version 2.1.13 (469) – 12 Jun 2019
• Adds support for 20 bit flac files.
• Fixes sorting issues when queueing tracks from the browser.
• Fixes issues playing cue APE albums.
• Fixes potential hangs when the library contains tracks on disconnected network volumes.
• Notarizes app for compatibility with future versions of macOS.
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• macOS 10.7 or later
• iOS interaction requires OSXFuse
Link for more information: ► https://href.li/?http://swinsian.com/