ReadKit 2.6.1 | 12.34 MB
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you’re offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
Browse and manage your Pinboard bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
Pinboard, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler users will need to have a premium subscription to use their account with ReadKit or any other 3rd party application.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://readkitapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/readkit/id588726889?mt=12
ReadKit 2.6.1 is a critical bugfix release:
– Fixed a bug that caused frequent crashes on macOS Mojave
- Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and builtin RSS engine
- Read later services: Instapaper and Pocket
- Bookmark services: Pinboard
- Offline reading
- Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
- Smart folders: can be used as unified folders but are more useful for everyone. These special folders act like “Smart playlists” in iTunes updating their contents realtime.
- Change between original and stripped down content with a click (provided by Mercury web parser)
- Inapp browser for viewing links and other references
- The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
- Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
- Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
- Full support for Pocket and Pinboard tags
- Focus mode: reading without interface elements
- OS X Notification Center support
- Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
- Full support for high resolution Retina displays
- Preference to display unread items in the dock
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Syntax highlighting of code snippets
- OPML import
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro