Piezo 1.6.1 | 10.26 MB
Piezo 1.6.1 makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you’ll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it’s a blast to use! Simple and inexpensive – that’s a winning combination.
- Piezo now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- The backend Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.0.0, with preliminary MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) compatibility as well as other fixes and improvements. ACE is now required to use Piezo. If it is not currently installed, you’ll be prompted to install it at launch.
- On MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) and higher, Piezo now offers general Dark Mode support on windows throughout the app.
- Piezo now requires MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher. If you’re still on 10.11 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
- Piezo’s Help menu now includes a useful new Release Notes window, so you can see changes across all versions from right inside the app.
- Small interface changes have been made, including changes to the Message windows used to convey certain information to the user.
- The About box has been updated to provide additional version information in an easy-to-read fashion.
- A new wizard has been added to Piezo for installing, updating, and removing ACE (among other things). It includes a new “Quick Tour” to provide a helpful overview of the application. It will also present update notes on the first launch of a new version, and intelligently warn if uninstalling ACE will impact other applications.
- The “old-style hijacker” option has been removed from Piezo’s Hidden Preferences.