Parallels Desktop Business Edition 13.0.0-42936
Size: 329.64 MB
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Business Class Software
Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
– Drag & drop files between Mac and Windows
– Copy & paste files or text between Mac and Windows
– Launch Windows apps right from the Dock
– Move your PC to Mac in a few easy steps
– Single cloud storage space between Mac and Windows
– Assign any USB devices to your Mac or Windows
– Retina Display support for Windows
– Run Windows in full screen
– Open files in Windows just by drag & drop
– Open any site in Microsoft Explorer right from Safari browser
– Apply Mac OS parental control to Windows apps
– Windows alerts in Mac Notification Center
– Mac dictation inside Windows applications
– The number of Unread emails shown in the Dock
– “Reveal in Windows Explorer” in OS X files menu
– Linked clones for VMs*
– Vagrant Provider
– 16 vCPUs and 64 GB vRAM
– Nested virtualization for Linux
– Drag & drop files in OS X guests
– Real-time virtual disk optimization
– Create VM from VHD and VMDK disks
– Drag & drop to create VM
– Disk Space Wizard optimizes your disk space
– Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
– Windows apps in Launchpad
– Power Nap in Windows
– Use Force Touch to look up definitions
– New Virtual Machine Wizard
– Mission Control support
– The Presentation Wizard prevents most projector issues
– Drop files onto Outlook to create a new message
– Multi-language Keyboard Sync
– Share Bluetooth between Mac and Windows
– Mac OS X Guest support
– Spaces functionality for Windows apps
– Mission Control exposes your Windows apps
– DirectX 10 inside Windows
– Thunderbolt support
– Firewire support
– USB-C and USB 3.0 support
– Work without risk with Snapshots
– Safeguard your VM with encryption
– 2 GB video memory support
– Finder Tabs work with Windows apps
and many more…
What’s New in Version 12?
Imagine having a set of tools, with no complicated settings, to simplify everyday tasks.
Take a screenshot with a simple click, secure private files with a password, download a favorite video from YouTube or Facebook with little fuss, easily record a screencast, or keep your Mac from sleeping with the push of a button. Now, with Parallels Desktop 12 including Parallels Toolbox, you can do all of that and more, with one click!
10 Years of Innovation
Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac is fully optimized and ready for macOS Sierra—as a host or guest OS. With new retina display support, enjoy smart resizing and independent screen resolutions for separate displays.
Seamless Office 365 Integration now allows Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents in Safari to open in their native Windows Office app.
Distraction free presentation mode for both Mac and Windows, including Keep Mac Awake, Hide Desktop Files, Do Not Disturb, and Start in Full Screen quick modes.
Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac performance improvements include:
– Up to 90% faster Snapshot creation
– Up to 60% faster suspend of VMs
– Up to 25% faster Shared Folders performance
– Compile Visual Studio projects on shared folders up to 25% faster
– Up to 10% battery life improvement
– Enjoy improved VM responsiveness when your Mac is low on free memory
file not found haha
Really, works fine for me on 2 Macs.
It works fine. Sierra 10.12.6
How can I activate?