What is the most potent and powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 2! This exciting software offers: 6 heads Markbass 9 Markbass cabinets and a rich floorboard to complete your platform and unleash your creativity.
… and more
- – Six models first-class Markbass amplifiers: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- – Nine cabinets Markbass: STD 151HR (rear 1×15 “), STD 152HR (rear 2×15”), STD 104HR (rear 1×15 “), STD 104HF (4×10 front-portted”), STD 106HF (front- 121×12 “), New York 804 (4x front cover “) and New York 122 (2×12 front cover”), Classic 108 (8×10 sealed “), Traveler 121H
- – complete Pedalera including: eighth, envelope filter, chorus low, distortion and compressor
- – Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- – Faithful reproduction of all the features and nuances of amplifiers and cabinets Markbass
- – Route Ultra flexible signal helps balance between direct input (plug), the output line (direct amplifier output) and output levels microphone
- Each combination microphone / cabinet has been recorded on a high-end studio by top Italian sound engineers
- They can be used simultaneously more than one microphone: main (woofer), tweeter and, where appropriate, the reflection of the rear low (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with a mouse click tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
- Full MIDI support
- very low CPU usage
- No additional latency
- Any parameter can be automated version of the add
- Mark Studio 2 is available as AudioUnit, VST, RTAS (ProTools 8 and 9) and AAX64 (ProTools 10 and 11), and an independent application.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit are supported natively.
- You can authorize Mark Studio 2 on up to three computers and a USB memory has a simple procedure with a click software (no hardware key is not required).
- Macintosh® Intel ® Core Duo 1.6GHz with 2GB of RAM, 1280×800 video. Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and higher are supported.