NeoOffice 2017.4 | Mac OS X | 257 MB.
NeoOffice is an office suite for Mac based on OpenOffice and LibreOffice. With NeoOffice, you can view, edit and save documents in OpenOffice, LibreOffice documents and simple Microsoft Word documents, Excel and PowerPoint.
NeoOffice two engineers created in 2003 when they made that OpenOffice was originally run on OS X for the first time. Since then, engineers NeoOffice have continually added improvements to NeoOffice will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice, such as:
• NeoOffice> Open from the Start menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File> Find all versions of the menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native File Block to edit files safely in iCloud Drive, Dropbox or network drives
• Checking native grammar Mac
• Highlighting text in native Mac
• Support services Mac
• Native floating tool windows
New in version 2017.4
Before buying NeoOffice, click on the link “NeoOffice Support” and read the installation notes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following errors:
• NeoOffice fail when editing Writer and Calc documents in 3 different locations in LibreOffice 4.4 underlying NeoOffice
• NeoOffice is blocked due to error RedHat # 1409634
• NeoOffice sometimes fails when documents are imported PDF
• NeoOffice fails when sometimes hangs when moving within a pop -up menu
• NeoOffice sometimes crashed when editing a table in a document Writer
• NeoOffice is blocked due to error LibreOffice # 107975