Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.0 MacOSX | 832.60 MB
1.0.0 — 2019-06-27
• MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, and VST plug-ins in this version and
currently requires an AVX compatible CPU. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a
• KNOWN ISSUE Mac OS 10.14 Mojave: mouse handling, grant permissions to the DAW in
Security & Privacy, Accessibility
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 AU: can freeze while quitting the host
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink.
Fix: close and open interface
• KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or
Maschine KPI view: text input does not work correctly
• KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result
in incorrectly rendered audio: save your project before freezing the track
• KNOWN ISSUE Logic 10.4.5: toggling track on/off without saving the project will
result in Massive X reloading the previously saved state
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
Just install and enjoy!