Size: 8.69 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
RAM minimum: 1
Video RAM: 1
* Add publish to wiznote (wiz.cn).
* Tabs add right click menu: Close, Close Other Tabs, Close Tabs to the Left, Close Tabs to the Right.
* Add Ctrl + Tab to switch next Tab.
* Add menu: View – Toggle Show the local picture in Editor.
* Fix static website sort by Title issue, specially use `MWeb-Foundation-Book` theme.
* Publish to WordPress add “Today” button in publish date.
* Other bug fixes.
Courtesy of TNT.
MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
– Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported.
– Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
– Drag-and-drop or paste to insert picture and display immediately.
– Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX.
– External folder, library, static blog/website generator.
More info: http://www.mweb.im/
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mweb-pro-markdown-writing/id954188948?ls=1&mt=12