Name iFinance v4.2.1.zip
Size 25.79 MB
Files iFinance_v4.2.1.zip (25.79 MB)
Name: iFinance 4
Release Date: March 03, 2017
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: Synium Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.syniumsoftware.com/ifinance
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ifinance-4/id992362138?mt=12
iFinance 4 allows you to keep track of your income and expenses in the most convenient and fastest way. By taking a quick look at its useful evaluations and charts, you’ll immediately know what you spend money on and where your income comes from- optimizing your finances becomes a breeze! iFinance’s automatic category assignment, keywords, budgets and analysis features will turn your bank account history into much more than a list of bare figures.
Would you like to find out how your assets perform or why you max out your bank account on a regular basis without really knowing where your salary goes each month? iFinance 4 has all the answers. Is it current spending such as rent or mortgage payments, insurances, food or loans? Or do nights out with friends, special treats, impulse purchases, and tobacco products add up to a hefty sum?
Have iFinance 4 analyze your finances and see immediately what your biggest spending items are and where there is potential for savings.
iFinance 4 in bullet points:
– Encrypted databases
– Password protection
– Track your cash expenses
– Split transactions
– Transfer transactions
– Categories (with automatic assignment)
– Analyse expenses, income, losses and profits
– Charts (2D and 3D)
– iCloud and WiFi-Sync
– File attachments (for single transactions)
– Account statements (PDF files)
– Different currencies (in one database)
– Supported file import formats: CSV, OFX, QIF, MT940
– multiple databases
– Bank Accounts in Notification Center
– Export formats: CSV, PDF
Online Features and Import
Import your transactions as a CSV-, QIF-, OFX- or mt940 file in order to see all transactions in iFinance. iFinance is also able to print on money transfer forms. Customers of a German bank are able to use HBCI import and HBCI banking.
WiFi or iCloud Sync
Synchronize your data between Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads (iFinance 4 for iOS sold separately at the iOS App Store) via iCloud or the integrated WiFi sync. The latter also allows you to use and edit databases together with multiple users. This may for example become useful if you are in charge of a club’s or association’s finances or if you manage a bank account with another person.
Charts, Reports, Budgets, and Budget Analysis
iFinance 4 offers a broad range of easy-to-customize charts and reports. According to your specifications, iFinance analyzes precisely where your money comes from and where you spend it. Use the Budgets feature to find out how much money you have left for the current month or whether you’ve been successful at keeping your spending at bay this month. Budgets can also be created for specific categories, such as monthly budgets for clothing, groceries or movie nights.
iPhone and Apple Watch Apps Available Separately
iFinance Mobile is available for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch and can be purchased separately. The mobile version offers the complete range of iFinance features and is available from the iOS App Store.
What’s New in Version 4.2.1:
– New: Option to hide the account number of accounts that are shown in the Notification Center
– Fixed: The correct device name is now shown when asking for permission to sync over Wifi
– several more improvements and bug fixes
– New: Interactive 3D charts
– New: Copy & paste transactions and split transactions between accounts
– New: It is now possible to import and manage PDF format bank account statements
– New: TouchBar support
– New: It is now possible to have transactions show their category symbol and contact icon at the same time (can be activated in application preferences)
– New: It is now possible to add a commission/fee to stock transactions
– New: Added option in app preferences to choose whether media attachments should be ignored when copying transactions
– New document icons
– Improved: CSV import is now able to import amounts with a suffix credit/debit sign, e.g. “4,50-”
– Improved: Charts now show the total sum of incomes or losses
– Improved: Address book contacts can now be merged directly with contacts in iFinance.
– Improved: WiFi sync network code has been rewritten. It should now be faster and more reliable
– Improved: Transaction lists of categories, charts, reports etc now show more information, e.g. payer/payee details
– Printing: New option to also print check numbers of transactions
– Printing: Day balances from multiple accounts can now be merged when the transaction list is sorted by date
– Fixed: CSV export now correctly uses a split transactions original currency and amount sign
– more improvements and bug fixes