Forecast Bar 5.2.2 Multilingual | macOS | 46 mb
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar or as a full dock app.iCloud Sync keeps your locations and settings in sync across your devices. Custom icon and background packs allow you to customize the look and feel to suit your style.
Opening Forecast Bar displays a gorgeous resizable panel full of relevant weather information, including:
• Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity
• A succinct description, available in 18 languages, of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
• Create a customized weather summary to use in the app and widget which can contain any combination of 20 data points with everything from wind speeds to location of the nearest storm!
• Animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts for the next 8 hours
• When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity*
• 6 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
• Stunning animated icons for each weather condition (plus two additional icon packs to switch between)
• A gorgeous image matching the weather conditions (which can be dimmed or hidden entirely, from either built-in or online sources)
• Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
• Radar and satellite imagery (U.S. only)
In-App Purchases: Lifetime 10 minute Background Updates – included
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id982710545
Error mounting dmg. Illegak seek.
doesn’t matter anyways
its a trap to get copyright lawsuits for a quick profit
hopefully a ryder rental filled with anfo gets parked somewhere 😉 preferably at the HRC federal building in NYC
developers are actively suing pirates
Avoid this release and use a VPN if you don’t already do