Fission 2.4.6 | 10.98 MB
Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It’s streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
- Fission now has preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Fission now requires MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher. If you’re still on 10.11 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
- A new wizard has been added to Fission, which includes a new “Quick Tour” to provide a helpful overview of the application, as well as update notes on the first launch of a new version.
- Fission’s Help menu now includes a useful new Release Notes window, so you can see changes across all versions from right inside the app.
- The look of messages displayed by Fission has been modernized.
- The About box has been updated to provide additional version information in an easy-to-read fashion.
- Fission’s help manual has been improved and streamlined.