Clipboard Action 1.3.1 | 13.16 MB
Clipboard Action is smart clipboard history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
• View Modes – List and detail view mode.
• Native Mac Interface – Execute action or delete content by swipe gesture.
• Browsing Clipboard History – By swipe gesture, navigation buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
• Default Application Actions – Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions – User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Folders – Organize your content to Folders.
• Search and Filter Content – text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied.
• Content Selection – There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them.
• Content Sharing – Share clipboard content with your friends.
• Drag and Drop – Drag and drop content to any application.
• Global Shortcuts – Show application from anywhere.
• Global System Service – Use selected text from anywhere.
• Shortcuts – Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10.
• Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications – Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Touch Bar Support – Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions.
• Launch Application at Login.