Jayavarman VII leads the Khmers and Dyah Gitarja Indonesians in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Although each civilization is unique and versatile, both bring new challenges to religious game. Indonesia is a powerful coastal civilization with a large armada based on Jong, and the Khmers thrive in their crowded cities built on the banks of rivers. Both civilizations come into play in the new scenario “The Road to Nirvana”, which will compete for having the largest number of followers of your religion in an exclusive map of Southeast Asia.
- unique ability to civilization: the ability “” Great barays “” Khmers provides additional food where farms are built adjacent to an aqueduct, and the Aqueducts provide Fe and Services.
- Leading unique ability: the ability “” Monasteries of the King “” Jayavarman allows the Khmers seizing adjacent territories and also provide food and shelter if the Shrines are built on a river.
- Unique Unit: the Domrey a balista mounted on elephant, stronger than the catapult, which can move and shoot in the same turn and exerts a control zone.
- Exclusive building: the Prasat replaces the Temple and provides a great work space relic. Missionaries occurring here will gain a new attribute when they die in combat religious: generate a relic.
- unique ability to civilization with the ability “” Great Nusantara “,” boxes Coast granted to Indonesian small bonuses adjacency for some districts, and entertainment complexes provide additional services if they are adjacent to a square than Costa .
- exclusive skill leader: Gitarja has the ability “” Glorified goddess of the three worlds “” which gives a bonus to Fe coastal cities and allows a discount to buy naval units with Fe, as well as eliminating the costs of moving the board or disembark from religious units.
- Unique Unit: the exclusive unit is the Indonesian Jong, which replaces the Fragata. It is faster, get more combat power if in training and all training units in the same match their movement speed.
- Improvement exclusive: the Kampong provides Accommodation, Food Production and adjacent each fishing boat, and as the game progresses, can be improved through technological research.
- In the lands around the Indian Ocean abound religions and peoples. Heaven has chosen you to enlighten these lands. Is your faith to the challenge? Compete in this scenario 50 shifts to get more followers for your religion, the greatest amount of Fe per shift and the largest number of foreign cities to profess your religion.
- Angkor Wat: the largest religious monument in the world returns to Civilization! This temple is to be built adjacent to an aqueduct and provide Fe, plus room and a citizen for each of your cities.
- Ha Long Bay is a picturesque bay was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2012. It provides food, production and culture, plus a combat bonus for naval units in their boxes.
- Expand your empire through Southeast Asia in this new map, with a real start position and a choice of random position.
This seems to have everything! (10 packs of scenarios) But when unarchived the app crashes at the ‘continue’ button screen. So yeah, it doesn’t seem to work people… hopefully, it will be sorted soon. 🙂
Not sure why you need the game app (exe file) in every scenario pack too, seems bizarre… and it takes up a lot of space.