Amadeus Pro 2.7.2 (2363) | macOS | 18 mb
Amadeus Pro 2.7.2 (2363) lets you use your Mac for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats, etc. Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds (even beyond the usual 2GB limit) are performed at lightning speed.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
- Simple and elegant OS X-like user interface
- Multitrack editing an recording.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Sound denoising and repairing.
- Supports a variety of sound formats, including AIFF, Multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
- Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- A “favourite actions” palette allows to have your most commonly used effects only a mouse click away.
- A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
- Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be burned directly from within Amadeus Pro.